Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 11, 2013

WASHINGTON DC



I cannot wait until next month when I will be sampling the tasting of the fabulous city.   All I have heard was the taste of DC is something to be admired and savoured.  The City never sleeps or is that New York?  It does not really matter because I will never sleep with a full belly every night.  From the highend eateries to the typical whole in the walls which most people will not explore.  I will be your eyes, ears and taste buds.

Any suggestions? Any recommendations?

From the seafood to the Kosher Deli I cannot wait to bite my teeth into DC. Do you think the President will allow me into the White House?  I have asked but he has not answered.  Could you imagine eating a meal cooked from his prized chef?   My mouth waters just thinking about it.

Desserts - I will be dreaming of in my sleep. That Chocolate Cake drizeled with hot fudge.  The fresh made creamery ice cream.  I fully realize that I will be gaining 10 - 15 pounds during this trip so I have been preparing by dieting already.  Okay, so perhaps dieting is not what I do best but I attempting to exercise at least 5 times a week.  I have to compensate for the weight gain.

So DC Watch out Tammy is coming at you in a few weeks and I cannot wait to see the sights and sounds add a little crab cakes and Red Wine and we are set to Party!  Don't worry Jamey and Paul I will be thinking of you both as I sip my wine out on the patio of Cafe.  So here I am raising my glass and toasting everyone.

Looking forward to recommending more food and fun from DC!





No comments:

Post a Comment